To be considered, all applicants must meet the DTLA DACA Grant Criteria:
- Meet DACA eligibility requirements as established by United States Citizenship Immigration Services (USCIS).
*All are eligible regardless of school enrollment
- Currently reside in Southern California ( In one of the following Counties: San Bernardino, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Diego)
All applicants who meet the DACA Grant Criteria must fill out and complete all sections of the application. (Note:
Incomplete applications will not be considered for the DTLA DACA Grant).
*Written parts must be typed, doubled spaced, 1 inch margins
Basic Information Questionnaire and Initial Legal Intake Form
Describe the world you come from (for example- family, community, school, etc.) and tell us how your world and Deferred Action has shaped your dreams and aspirations? (500 words)
- Personal Statement in one of the following formats addressing this question:
What does a community without borders look like to you?
SELECTION PROCESS & TIMELINE
- 12/2/13: Application Due (must be submitted by 11:59 PM PST)
- 12/20/13: DACA Grant winners will be notified
GRANT WINNERS REQUIREMENTS
If awarded a DACA Grant, you will be required to:
- Submit a short written bio
- Submit a Release Form (will be e-mailed to you)
- Must complete 15 hrs. of service with Dream Team Los Angeles.
(Activities for the service requirement are at the discretion of the DTLA).
FOR MORE INFORMATION
AND TO APPLY, VISIT:
Questions? Email email@example.com